The LaserNaMi consortium consists of seven partners:
- Optoelectronics Research Centre (ORC), Tampere University of Technology (TTY), Finland (coordinator);
- Institute for Research in Applicable Computing, University of Bedfordshire (UOB), UK;
- School of Engineering, Cardiff University (CU), UK;
- Institute of Information Optical Engineering, Soochow University (SUDA), China,
- Centre for Nano Metrology and Manufacturing Technologies (CNM), Changchun University of Science and Technology (CUST), China;
- Laboratory for Nanodevices and Thin Films, National Centre for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNST), China;
- Shaanxi Province Key Lab of Thin Films Technology and Optical Test, Xi'an Technological University (XATU), China.